Amazon Affiliate user always make more money by selling amazon listed products but most user get banned for these common mistakes. Today we are share amazon affiliate program avoid these common mistakes. We are here to answer few common queries that we received for Amazon affiliate common mistake today we are share answer so avoid banned your account and make money more with amazon.
Please be aware that before submitting your content, you must first connect any extra websites or social media accounts, such as Facebook, YouTube, and Telegram, with us. You might not receive credit for sales originating from these extra channels if the same is not listed. Additionally, the account might be investigated for any fraudulent conduct that involves diverting traffic from unknown sources.
1. Sign in to your Associates Central account
2. Hover over your email address and click on “Account Settings”, then click on “Edit your website list.
3. Type in your website URL under “Enter Your Website(s)” and click add.
4.. Click on “Next” to complete the declaration process.
Please remember to add the entire handle and not just the name of the platform! "www.facebook.com" is incorrect, the correct format would be "www.facebook.com/YourGroupName."
2) Ignoring the Advertising Fees on a regular basis:
We regularly make changes to our ASIN list for mobile phones that are not commissionable for the current month. Access to these adjustments is available at the beginning of each month via https://affiliate-program.amazon.in/help/operating/schedule.
Please be aware that we do not pay commissions for any of the mobile phones included on this page's Excluded Products list. Keep reviewing this page each month to see if there have been any modifications to the commission structure or higher commissions for a fresh launch.
3) Working of Sale Attribution :
1) A “Qualifying Purchase” occurs in the following order,
2) A customer clicks through a Special Link on your site to the Amazon Site;
3) During a single Session that the customer adds a Product to his or her shopping cart and places the order for that Product no later than 89 days following the customer’s initial click-through;
4) The Product is shipped to, and paid for by, the customer.
A “Session” begins when a customer clicks through a Special Link on your site to the Amazon Site and ends upon the first to occur of the following:
24 hours elapses from that click;
The customer places an order for a Product; or
The customer follows a Special Link to the Amazon Site that is not your Special Link.
Note: Both the referring URL and your site's TagId must be accurate in the special link.
Keep Up to Date: To get updates on the best offers and events, join our Telegram channel!
Amazon,Amazon Deals,Best Deal,Deals,Deals of Day,Earn Money Make Money Online Money Online Advertising,Freebie Online,Online Deal,Online Earn