Happy Independence Day: Quiz Answer Win Rs 15000
Amazon is celebrating Independence Day with a special quiz contest for a chance to win Rs. 15,000! From now until August 15th, customers can enter for a chance to win the prize money by answering a few simple questions about India's independence. To enter, simply visit the Amazon Funzone page and click on the "Quiz" tab. You'll then be presented with a series of questions about India's independence. Once you've answered all of the questions, you'll be entered into the prize draw. No purchase necessary.
This contest is a great way to celebrate Independence Day and win a valuable prize. The prize money of Rs. 15,000 can be used to buy anything you want, from electronics to home appliances to travel. So what are you waiting for? Enter the Amazon Independence Day quiz contest today for your chance to win!
Amazon Happy Independence Day Quiz Answer & Win Rs. 15,000!
Answer 1: 1947
Answer 2: Jawaharlal Nehru
Answer 3: 1951
Answer 4: Mahatma Gandhi
Happy Independence Day Amazon Quiz Answers Find them on MaalFreeKaa.in, the #1 Online Giveaway Website! We have all the latest updates on online contests, free stuff deals, free samples, cashback, loot deals, loot offers, coupons, and freebie deals. To enter the Amazon Quiz, simply answer all 4 questions correctly. The draw of lots will be held among all "1" participants who answered all 4 questions correctly. The winner will receive Rs. 15,000 Free Amazon Pay Balance.
How Can Participate Play Happy Independence Day Quiz Answer & Win:
1. Download and Sing In Amazon App Click Here
2. Now Scroll Down Banner of "Amazon Happy Independence DayQuiz"
3. Answer To 4 Question Time correctly to enter the Lucky Draw
4. 1 Lucky Winner Win Free Free Amazon Pay Balance Rs 15000.
How To Open Amazon App Contest?
1. Open Amazon App Search Type "Funzone"
2. Scroll Down Find The Banner of Quiz Here Above Contest image From Amazon App Contest
Amazon Happy Independence Day Quiz Answers:
1. When was the tricolour adopted as the National Flag of India?
2. Who was designated as the first Prime Minister of independent India?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
3. When was India's first five-year plan launched?
4. Who among the following is given the title of ‘Father of Nation’ as a tribute for his selfless contribution to the freedom struggle of India?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi
SMS & Win Missed Call Number, Lot Number, Batch Number, & Win iPhone, iPad, Smartphone, Smartwatch Contest Live Also Freebie Deal, Survey, & Free Sample Loot Play & Win Now!
Amazon Happy Independence Day Quiz & Win Rs 15000. Total 1 Prize that will be given under this contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 26th August, 2023
Contest End: 15th August, 2023 11:59 PM
Click The Link Below & Play Happy Independence Day Contest