Teacher Day: Bombay Times Contest Win Rs 5000
On Teacher's Day, Bombay Times is giving you a chance to win Rs. 5000. Simply answer 11 questions about teachers in films and you could be the lucky winner. The quiz will be open from September 5th to September 7th and the winner will be announced on September 16th. So what are you waiting for? Start quizzing!
Any individual that participates in the Quiz will be required to scan the QR code available in the Bombay Times, Delhi Times, Bangalore Times, Calcutta Times, Chennai Times, Hyderabad Times, Pune Times, Ahmedabad Times, Noida Times, Gurgaon Times dated 5/9/2023, 6/9/2023, 7/9/2023. Once the QR code is scanned by Participant, then they will be redirected Contest page.
Teacher Day My City Times (Bombay Times) Quiz Contest Answer Here
Q1: In the iconic TV show, Friends, what subject does Ross teach?
Q2: Which actor brought to life the inspiring story of Anand Kumar in the movie Super 30, best known for his programme for coaching underprivileged students for JEE?
Answer: Hrithik Roshan
Q3: Prof. Albus Percival Wulfric Brian _____ is the headmaster of the wizarding school Hogwarts in the Harry Potter Series. What’s his full name?
Q4: Who in her comeback appearance played the role of a teacher diagnosed with the Tourette syndrome in the movie Hichki?
Answer: Rani Mukherjee
Q5: To teach which subject was Raj Aryan (SRK) hired by Amitabh Bachhan for his Gurukul in the 2000 movie Mohabbatein?
Q6: Walter White is a chemistry teacher in which iconic show?
Answer: Breaking Bad
Q7: What was the character name of Aamir Khan, the beloved arts teacher from Taare Zameen Par?
Answer: Ram Shanker Nikumbh
Q8: The evergreen character played by Archana Pooran Singh in Kuch Kuch Hota was fondly called as?
Answer: Miss Briganza
Q9: The sequel to the 1986 Tom Cruise starrer Top Gun, released in 2022, is titled Top Gun: _________?
Q10: Identify the nickname of the character played by Boman Irani in the movie 3 Idiots?
Q11: The teacher Chandni Chopra from Main Hoon Na used to teach which subject in the movie?
How To Participate Teacher Day: Bombay Times Contest Win Rs 5000
- Buy Bombay Times, Delhi Times, Bangalore Times, Calcutta Times, Chennai Times, Hyderabad Times, Pune Times, Ahmedabad Times, Noida Times, Gurgaon Times on date 5/9/2023, 6/9/2023, 7/9/2023
- Scan The QR Code To Participate Teacher Day Contest or Click Here
- Then They will be redirected to Teacher's Cut Contest
- Fill The Your Details Correctly
- Answer All Question Correctly To Eligible To Win Lucky Draw
- 10 Lucky MFK Winners Win Free Amazon Gift Card Worth Rs 5000
SMS & Win Missed Call Number, Lot Number, Batch Number, & Win iPhone, iPad, Smartphone, Smartwatch Contest Live Also Freebie Deal, Survey, & Free Sample Loot Play & Win Now!
Eligibility For Teacher Day: Bombay Times Contest
- The Quiz is open for any citizen of India
- The Participant must be of 18 years of age as on September 5, 2023
- There shall be no registration/entry fee for the Quiz. The participation in the Quiz is free of cost;
- Employees of BCCL or their associates, subsidiaries sand group com pansies are, not allowed to participate in the Quiz
- The final eligibility of the Participant will be subject to the discretion and approval of BCCL
- A Participant may be disqualified if there is any conflict with BCCL, even if this is identified at any point of time during/after the Quiz.
- Participant shall submit their responses by 5/9/2023.
Contest End: 7th September
Click The Link Below To Play Teacher Day Contest