Flipkart Beat The Genius Game Show Start on 10th November! Beat The Genius is an exciting digital quiz game show on Flipkart Video Present. A one of its kind game show where even the audience can play and win prizes by answering question. the cast comprises popular television host maniesh Paul as the anchor and reputed genius and quiz master Mr. Pranab Mukherjee. The core format of the show is to correctly answer ans many questions as possible which will be asked by the host and defeat the quiz master who is pitted against the audience. Play Flipkart Beat The Genius game show answer & win Exciting prizes daily based.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answer 7th December, Win, Episode 28, Palace on a Lake?
1. On which lake would you find the lake palace in Udaipur
Answer : Pichola
2. Neerja Bhanot, the flight attendant killed by terrorists worked for which airline?
Answer : Pan Am
3. KARSANBHAU PATEL is best known for the founder of which Company
Answer : Nirma
4. In the Mahabharata, which son of Shantanu and Ganga took up the name Bhishma
Answer : Devavrat
5. At the 1956 Melbourne Olympics who became the first asian to score a hat-trick In Olympic football
Answer : Neville- Desouza
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answer 6th December, Win, Episode 27, Bhaag Mikha Bhaag
1. The experimental township auroville in tamil nadu is dedicated to whose vision
Answer : Sri Aurobindo
2. In 1964 which indian Entrepreneur founded audio company bose corporation
Answer : Amar Bose
3. Ashutosh gowariker panipat tells the story of which maratha commander
Answer : Sadashiv Rao Bhau
4. In which event milkha singh miss out olympic medal by less than a second
Answer : 400m
5. Last known member of which animal was shot by maharaja of korea in 1947
Answer : Asiatic Cheetah
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answer 5th December, Win, Episode 26, The Raman Effect
1. In 2013 which rapper and musician released the song blue eyes
Answer : Yo Yo Honey Singh
2. Which best selling book of chetan bhagat tells the story of hari alok and ryan
Answer : Five Point Someone
3. In 2010 who designed indian rupee
Answer : D Uday Kumar
4. India celebrated national science day on feb 28 to mark which occasion
Answer : Discovery of Raman Effect
5. During the first world war indian soldiers were posted at which city in 1915
Answer : Singapore
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answer 4th December, Win, Episode 25, Jai Ho
1. What day is observed in India on Sardar Patel’s birth anniversary on 31st October?
Answer : National Unity Day
2. In 2009 which Indian poet-lyricist won the Oscar for ‘Best Original Song’?
Answer : Gulzar
3. Which Indian city was declared a UNESCO world heritage site in 2019?
Answer : Jaipur
4. What animal is the primary diet of the King Cobra?
Answer : Snake
5. Which biologist of Indian origin won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 2009?
Answer : Venki Ramakrishnan
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answer 3rd December, Win realeme C15, Episode 24, Gangs of Naxalbari
1. Who has made the highest individual score for india in an odi world cup final
Answer : Gautam Gambhir
2. Which member of parliament won the 2019 sahitya akademi award in english
Answer : Shashi Tharoor
3. The word naxalite comes from the village of naxalbari located in which state
Answer : West Bengal
4. What term in indian business did deepak mohoni coin
Answer : Sensex
5. In Ramayana under whose supervison was the bridge to lanka built
Answer : Nala
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answer 2nd December, Win realeme C15, Episode 23, From London to Paris
1. The Alphonso mango was named after an explorer from which country
Answer : Portugal
2. in the Mahabharata who narrates events of the kurukshetra war to the blind DHRITARASHTRA
Answer : Sanjaya
3. Which puducherry-born Hollywood direct received a Padma Shri in 2008?
Answer : M Night Shayamalan
4. In which country did the Indian men’s cricket team win its first overseas test.
Answer : New Zealand
5. In 1829, which governor general of India banned the practice of sati
Answer : Lord Bentick
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answer 1st December, Win realeme C15, Episode 22, Howdy Modi?
1. Which was the first bollywood movie for which ar Rahman composed music
Answer : Rangeela
2. In which state in usa howdy modi event was held
Answer : Texas
3. From which company did tata buy jaguar land rover
Answer : Ford
4. A writer in which language won first ever jnanpith award
Answer : Malayalam
5. In the ramayana whose real name was nemi
Answer : Dasaratha
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answer 30th Nov Win realeme C15, Episode 21, India's Own Shakespeare
1. Which Indian Super League Team has Sunil Chetri since 2013
Answer : Bengaluru FC
2. Vishal Bhardwaj s 7 khoon Maaf and the blue umbrella are based on which author
Answer : Ruskin Bond.
3. Who was the first indian soldier to attain the rank of field marshal.
Answer : SHFJ Manekshaw.
4. The campus of which of these institutions, the first of its kind served as an airbase for us troops during world war 2
Answer : IIT Kharagpur
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answer 29th Nov Win realeme C15, Episode 20, The Masalas of Chettinad
1. Chettinad and Kongunad are cuisines native to which indian state.
Answer : TamilNadu.
2. Who was the first Indian to win a Grand Slam title in tennis.
Answer : Mahesh Bhupathi.
3. Which king was responsible for the construction of the Vijaya stambh in Chittorgarh
Answer : Maharana Kumbha
4. Which city was Mahatma Gandhi at on the night when India became independent
Answer : Kolkata.
5. The Karnataka khadi Gramodyoga samyukta sangha I’m hubli is famous for producing
Answer : National flag
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answer 28th Nov Win realeme C15, Episode 19, Chak De! India
1. The 2016 film Rustom, Akshay Kumar’s character is loosely based on which indian navel officer was a landmark case.
Answer : KM Nanavati
2. Which GI-tagged sweet dish is given as prasad at the Venkateshwara Temple in Tirupati.
Answer : Laddu
3. In which town was Dr.Br Ambedkar born in 1891
Answer : Mhow
4. Under whose captaincy did the Indian women’s cricket team play in India’s first test match.
Answer : Shantha Rangaswamy
5. Which country president was the chief guest for India’s first republic day parade.
Answer : Indonesia
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answer 27th Nov Win realeme C15, Episode 18, The Real Bahubali
1. In which state is the 57ft high gomateshwara statue of bahubali
Answer : Karnataka
2. India air forces motto nabha sparshan deeptam is from which holy text
Answer : Bhagavad Gita
3. Which indian sportsman has written a memoir a shot at history
Answer : Abhinav Bindra
4. Who created border line that partitioned india and pakistan
Answer : Cyril Radcliffe
5. The vikramasila sanctuary in bihar is dedicated to which creature
Answer : Dolphin
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answer 26th Nov Win realeme C15, Episode 17, Sholay in Filmfare
1. Which company owns tiktok which was banned in India
Answer : Bytedance
2. In ramayan who’s bow ram broke to win sita
Answer : Shiva
3. Who’s independent India’s first individual Olympic medalist
Answer : KD Jadhav
4. Which is the only award sholay won in filmfare
Answer : Best Editing
5. Which kingdom went to ruin after battle of talikota in 1565
Answer : Vijayanagara
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answer 25th Nov Win realeme C15, Episode 16, Tribute to Veer Abhinandan
1. What plane was Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman flying when it was shot sown?
Answer : Mig 21
2. Kushinagar, where Buddha is said to have attained mahaparinirvana is located in which state?
Answer : Uttar Pradesh
3. Who captained the Indian men's cricket team in their 1st ever T20 international?
Answer : Virender Sehwag
4. Which Indian company was founded by a man SK Burman in 1884?
Answer : Dabur
5. In which present-day country was PM Lal Bahadur Shastri when passed away
Answer : Uzbekistan
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answer 24th Nov Win realeme C15, Episode 15, Jallianwala Bagh
1. On the occasion of which festival were people gathered in Jallianwala bagh when British troops fired upon them
Answer : Baisakhi
2. Which is the largest Union Territory in India By area.
Answer : Ladakh.
3. Who is the only indian to have scored a century in the usa in international cricket.
Answer : KL Rahul
4. Which organization was originally located in the chamber of princes in the parliament before moving to its own premises in 1958
Answer : Supreme Court
5. Neither Roses Nor Thorns is an autobiography of which supreme court judge who was a presidential candidate who lost to Giani Singh
Answer : HR Khanna
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answer 23rd Nov, Episode 14, Oscars to Mother India?
1. What is the Indian movie to make it to the nomination for the Oscar as best foreign language movie
Answer : Mother india
2. In which city is the headquarters of isro located
Answer : Bengaluru
3. Which is the only country where india never won a test series
Answer : South Africa
4. Where would you go to see the mahatma Gandhi marine National park
Answer : Andaman and Nicobar
5. Which 2000 year old form of sanskrit theatre is native to Kerala
Answer : Koodiyattam
Flipkart Beat The Genius Game Show Answer 22nd Nov, Episode 13, IPL Special
1. Anustup and gayatri are two of the seven horses drawing the chariot of which God in Hindu mythology
Answer : Surya
2. In which city you can find the Padmanabha Swamy temple know for the treasures in its vaults.
Answer : Thiruvananthapuram
3. Which was the first Indian company to be listed on Nasdaq
Answer : Infosys
4. As of 2019, who is the only player from the losing side to win MOM in an IPL final
Answer : Anil Kumble
5. Who is the only member of indian air force to win Param Vir chakra
Answer : Nirmal jit Singh Sekhon
Flipkart Beat The Genius Game Show Answer 21st Nov, Episode 12, Master Blaster's Double Ton
1. Where is the Sulabh International Museum of Toilets Located
Answer : New Delhi
2. Who defeated emperor Humayun and took control of the Mughal empire
Answer : Sher Shah Suri
3. In which city Sachin hit his first double century in the men’s odi cricket
Answer : Gwalior
4. In 1995, what historic first in India took place between jyoti basu and Sukh ram
Answer : First mobile phone call
5. In the Mahabharata who was the only son survived of dhritarashtra
Answer : Yuyutsu
Flipkart Beat The Genius Game Show Answer 20th Nov Episode 11, World Champion Sindhu
1. Which indian player defeated Nozomi to become the world champion in her sport
Answer : PV Sindhu.
2. Which was the first state in India to report a case of Covid-19
Answer : Kerala
3. Who did Pranab Mukherjee defeat In the election to become president of india
Answer : PA Sangma
4. What does the word Rafale literally mean in French
Answer : Gust of wind
5. In the 1920s, who became India’s first female advocate
Answer : Cornelia Sorabji
Flipkart Beat The Genius Game Show Answer 19th Nov Episode 10, Beginning of Haldiram's
1. In which city did the brand haldirams start out as a small shop
Answer : Bikaner
2. In which state did a chief minister serve over 24 yrs a record for an indian state
Answer : Sikkim
3. Who was the chief architect responsible for building rashtrapati bhavan
Answer : Edwin Lutyens
4. In which state would find india's tallest mountain south of the himalayas
Answer : Kerala
5. In which sport are homi motivala and pk garg are the only 2 winners of rajiv gandhi khel ratna award
Answer : Yachting
Flipkart Beat The Genius Game Show Answer 18th Nov Episode 9, Quit India Movement
1. Who is the only Indian to receive an Honorary Oscar for contributions to cinema?:
Answer : Satyajit Ray
2. In Hindu mythology – Subala – the father of Shakuni – was the ruler of which kingdom?:
Answer : Gandhara
3. How do we better know the poem ‘Tarana-e-Hind’ for which Pandit Ravi Shankar composed the music?:
Answer : Sare Jahan Se Accha
4. In the 1970s which minister and former trade union leader forced Coca-Cola and IBM to leave India?:
Answer : George Fernandes
5. Which ruling dynasty of India referred to themselves as ‘Gurkani’?:
Answer : Mughals
Flipkart Beat The Genius Game Show Answer 17th Nov Episode 8, Glorious Mughal Empire
1. Which ruler built the Jama Masjid in Delhi?:
Answer : Shah Jahan
2. What is the minimum age for an Indian citizen to become a Member of the Lok Sabha?:
Answer : 25
3. Which state’s movie industry is known by the name ‘Sandalwood’?:
Answer : Karnataka
4. At which important location can you find the 145-foot tall Jaipur column?:
Answer : Rashtrapati Bhavan
5. In which sport has Shiva Keshavan represented India at six consecutive Winter Olympics?:
Answer : Luge
Flipkart Beat The Genius Game Show Answer 16th Nov Episode 7, The Polyester Prince
1. Which Indian business tycoon was the subject of a banned biography named “The Polyester Prince” ?
Answer : Dhirubhai Ambani
2. Which is the only national park in the world where you find Asiatic lion ?
Answer : Gir
3. An Ashokan capital which forms the basis for India’s state emblem is found at which place
Answer : Sarnath
4. Who was the basis for the 1980’s comic book hero named “supremo”
Answer : Amitabh Bachchan
5. In Hindu mythology who wields the sword called Nandaka
Answer : Vishnu
Flipkart Beat The Genius Game Show Answer 15th Nov Episode 6, Origins of Satyamev jayate
1. In 2016 bollywood movie is based on Mathunny Mathews whose effort helped save about 170000 Indians during the Indian Gulf war
Answer : Airlift
2. Which is Indians most spoken language after Hindi
Answer : Bengali
3. “Emerald, Blue and You” is the tourism tagline of which union territory of India.
Answer : Andaman & Nicobar Islands
4. Who was the first Sportsperson to win Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna
Answer : Viswanathan Anand
5. Indian national mottos Satyameva jayate is taken from which ancient text
Answer : Mundaka Upanishad
Flipkart Beat The Genius Game Show Answer 14th Nov Episode 5, Hitman Special
1. In which state would you find mainland India’s easternmost town?:
Answer : Arunachal Pradesh
2. Which Bangladeshi writer was forced to leave Bangladesh in 1994 for authoring the controversial novel ‘Lajja’?:
Answer : Taslima Nasrin
3. India’s first nuclear reactor was named after which divine being from Hindu mythology?:
Answer : Apsara
4. Whose record of most centuries in a single world cup did Rohit Sharma beat in 2019?:
Answer : Kumar Sangakkara
5. Which river gives its name to a carnivorous dinosaur called Rajasaurus – whose fossils were found in India?:
Answer : Narmada
Flipkart Beat The Genius Game Show Answer 13th Nov Episode 4, .Olympic Gold
1. Madhubani paintings are traditional art form of which state?
Answer : Bihar
2. Which is the only film starred Irrfan Khan and Rishi Kapoor together?
Answer : D-Day
3. In 1943, CD Deshmukh became the 1st Indian to head which organisation?
Answer : Reserve Bank of India
4. In which country did the Indian Air Force executive Operations Cactus after their government appealed for help?
Answer : Maldives
5. In which year did India win its last Olympics gold in Hockey?
Answer : 1980
Flipkart Beat The Genius Game Show Answer 12th Nov Episode 3, .
1. Which Pandava had wives named Ulupi and Subhadra in the Mahabharata?:
Answer : Arjuna
2. The headquarters of the BCCI is located in which international cricket stadium?:
Answer : Wankhede Stadium
3. Which animal was the national animal of India immediately before the tiger?:
Answer : Lion
4. Who is the youngest Indian Born Nobel Prize winner in Literature?:
Answer : Rudyard Kipling
5. Which Viceroy & Governor General of India was assassinated while touring the Andaman Islands?:
Answer : Lord Mayo
Flipkart Beat The Genius Game Show Answer 11th Nov Episode 2, .
1. Thalassery / Ambur / Dindigul / Kolkata and Awadhi are types of what dish? :
Answer : Biryani
2. In June 2020 which cyclone hit the western coast of India? :
Answer : Nisarga
3. What is the Civil Aircraft Registration Country Code for planes registered in India? :
Answer : VT
4. After which sufi saint did Emperor Akbar name his son – who became emperor Jahangir? :
Answer : Sheikh Salim Chishti
5. Which asura in hindu mythology was the son of Vajranga & Vajrangi and could only be killed by a child? :
Answer : Tarakasura
Flipkart Beat The Genius Game Show Answer Episode 1-Prathiba Ki Khoj, 10th Nov.
1. In which state would you find khajuraho temples?
Answer : Madhya Pradesh
2. Ms Dhoni announced his retirement from international cricket with a social media post featuring which song ?
Answer : Main pal do pal ka shayar hoon
3.The former chairman of which indian business house was the first licensed pilot in india?
Answer : Tata
4. How many languages are there on the language panel of an Indian rupee note?
Answer : 15
5. A symbolic representation of what food item was found on the official flag of the nizams of hyderabad
Answer : Kulcha
How To Play The Beat The Genius Quiz Show?
1. Download or Update your Flipkart app Click Here
2. Play The Beat The Genius Quiz Contest Click Here
3. Beat The Genius Is mein hogi Knowledge Ki Jung During Show
4. Answer All Question Correctly To Eligible For Lucky Draw
5. Lucky Winner Win Free Exciting Prizes From Flipkart
Amazon Great Indian Festival Diwali LOOT DEAL OFFER Earn Cashback!
Amazon Big Discount LOOT Deal Collect FREE Coupon or Discount Extra Saving Click Here
Amazon Great Indian Festival Diwali 2020 Shop And Earn CashBack DEAL Click Here
Amazon Diwali 2020 New Products Launched With Exclusive OFFER & FREE Click Here
Amazon Great Indian Festival Diwali 2020, Contest, Giveaway, Free Prize Play Here
Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2020 LOOT, Cashback FREE Prize iPhone and More
Flipkart The Genius Game Show Is Mein Hogi Knowledge ki Jung if you defeat the quizmaster you are rewarded with prizes if not you can try again in the next episode. Play daliy based beat the genius game show on flipkart app and answer to win exciting prizes.
The Genius Game Show Start From 10th November !! Please visit daily this page or bookmark this page to find all correct answer of beat the genius contest.
Contest,Contests India,Flipkart,Flipkart Contests,Flipkart Voucher,Freebie Online,Lucky Draw,Play And Win,Play Game Win,Quiz Contest,win free,Win Freebie,Win Gift Voucher,Win Prize
23 Aug, 2023