Times Special Quiz InQUIZitive Contest & Win Exciting Prizes
Are you a trivia buff? Do you love to test your knowledge? Then you won't want to miss the Times Special Quiz InQUIZitive Contest! This exciting contest is your chance to win a variety of amazing prizes, including gift cards, and times special merchandise!
Are you InQUIZitive enough? Pick up The Times of India newspaper on Sunday and look for the Times Special Quiz InQUIZitive contest on the Times Special page to participate & win exciting rewards
How To Play Times Special Quiz InQUIZitive Contest
1. Buy Today Times Of India News paper Sunday Edition
2. Find "The Times Special Quiz InQUIZitive" Banner on News Paper
3. Scan The QR Code of Participate Times Special Contest Or Play Here
4. Fill Your Correct Details
5. Answer 3 Simple Question Correctly
6. 50 Lucky MFK Winners Win Free Barbeque Nation vouchers worth Rs. 2000
7. 100 Lucky MFK Winners Win Free Times Special Merchandise Bottles
Times Special Quiz InQUIZitive Contest Answer 23rd July Here
1. Which Indian Football club became the first ever to win a tournament, prevailing over a British club, when they defeated east Yorkshire regiment in 1911?
Answer: Mohun Bagan
2. Francesco baracca was Italy's top first world war ace with 34 victories. His family crest, that of a prancing horse, is still honored and remembered in which automobile logo?
3. Thousand of birds of which specific variety come and breed every year at a "city" bearing their name in Gujarat's Kutch desert wildlife sanctuary?
Times Special Quiz InQUIZitive Contest Answer 30th July Here
1. Aamir Khan Has starred in two films which were nominated from India for academy awards. The first was Lagaan in 2001. Which was the second?
Answer: Taare Zameen Par
2. During their successful 2011 World Cup Team, India Tied with England, and lost to just one team in the group stages. Which Team?
Answer: South Africa
3. If the element Selenium gets its name from, Which element gets its name from the Greek word for the sun?
Times Special Quiz InQUIZitive Contest Answer 6th August Here
Quiz 1: In 1930, a 25-year-old registered nurse named Ellen Church become the first female in which profession, in which there are still more women than men?
Answer: Air Hostess
Quiz 2: Which two sports were both invented by YMCA teachersin the American state of Massachusetts within four year of each other?
Answer: Basketball and Volleyball
Quiz 3: Which famous tech entrepreneur chose blue as the major colour in his organization's logo as he is red-green colourblind, and sees the richest hues in blue?
Answer: Mark Zuckerberg
Times Special Quiz InQUIZitive Contest Answer 13th August Here
1. Who is the first, and so far only person to win 8 gold medals in a single edition of the Olympic Games?
Answer: Michael Phelps
2. Which famous person's name connects a joint venture to manufacture buses and coaches in India, a type of sheep found in central Asia and Venice Airport?
Answer: Marco Polo
3. In the town of bunol in Spain what do locals throw at each other in an annual festival which is an international tourist attraction?
Times Special Quiz InQUIZitive Contest Answer 20th August Here
Q1: if Charles Bannerman hit the first test century, which cricketer hit the first over T20 International Century?
Answer: Chris Gayle
Q2: Which is the largest country in Africa, the 10th Largest in the world and is almost 90% Desert?
Q3: Following the death of their first president, Chaim Weizmann, in 1952, to which prominent personality did the Israeli government officer the position?
Answer: Albert Einstein
Times Special Quiz InQUIZitive Contest Answer 27th August Here
Q1: From which specific site was the Chandrayaan-3 lunar exploration mission launched on July 14, 2023?
Q2: Which Character in the Varna Parva Book of the Mahabharata, a King of the Nishada Kingdom and the son of Veerasena, is regarded as great cook who is believed to have written the first ever Indian cookery book, the Pakadarpanam?
Q3: Naredra Hirwani toook a record 16 wickets on his test debut to lead India to victory against the West Indies In January 1988. Who was the Indian Captain for that test Match, the only test the ever captained?
Answer: Ravi Shastri
Times Special Quiz InQUIZitive Contest Answer 3rd September Here
Q1: Which High Court has jurisdiction over the Union Territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands?
Answser: The Calcutta High Court
Q2: Neeraj Chopra is the second Indian to win a medal in the World Athletios Ohampionships. Who was the first?
Answer: Anju Bobby George
Q3: What was Alfred Park in Allahabad renamed after Independence, in reference to what happened there on February 27, 1931?
Answer: Chandrashekhar Azad Park
Times Special Quiz InQUIZitive Contest Answer 17th September Here
Q1: The Bibi Ka Maqbara in Aurangabad, The Al-Siddiq Fatima Al-Zahra Mosque in Kuwait and a Casino Built by Donald Trump in New Jersey are all inspired by which medieval structure?
Answer: The Taj Mahal
Q2: Three American cities have hosted the Summer Olympic Games. Two of the are St. Louis in 1904 and Los Angeles in 1932 and 1984. Which is the Third?
Q3: Which locality, along with Isle of Bombay, Colaba, Mahim, Magazon, Parel and Old Woman's Island Makes up the Original Seven Island of Mumbai?
Times Special Quiz InQUIZitive Contest Answer 24th September Here
Q1: Which International Sporting event has the motto "Ever Onward," and a logo of a red sun with 16 rays?
Answer: The Asian Games
Q2: Which actor's career started with a lead role in 'Hum Ek Hain' in 1949 and ended with 'Chargesheet' in 2011, with over a hundred films in a leading role and the Dada Saheb Phalke Award?
Answer: Dev Anand
Q3: In Hindu Mythology, all gods have their own mounts, with Shiva riding a bull and the goddess Druga riding a Lion. Which deity rides a mouse named mushika?
SMS & Win Missed Call Number, Lot Number, Batch Number, & Win iPhone, iPad, Smartphone, Smartwatch Contest Live Also Freebie Deal, Survey, & Free Sample Loot Play & Win Now!
The contest is simple to enter. Just visit the Times website and answer a few InQUIZitive Trivia questions. The more questions you answer correctly, the better your chances of winning. The contest is open to everyone, so what are you waiting for? Enter today & read term & condition!
First 50 correct entries to win Barbeque Nation vouchers worth Rs. 2000 each. 100 more winners to get Times Special merchandise.
How To Redeem Barbeque Nation Vouchers T&C*
- Coupon value will be Rs. 2000 per coupon.
- Coupon will be valid till 23rd July, 2024
- Prior table booking mandatory.
- Coupon will be redeemed on total value.
- Please present the original Coupon before placing orders.
- Management may change organization policy without any prior intimation.
- No cash payment will be made by the company either in part or in full not exchanged
- The company does not accept any responsibility, if the customer loses the Coupon.
- Management reserves the right to identify the authenticity of the Coupon in case of any Dispute, if any.
- This coupon cannot be clubbed with any other existing offer or discount.
- Coupon to be settled in full amount. No refund of balance.
- Valid at Barbeque Nation Pan India (Except Kolhapur) outlet only.
- Coupon will be not valid on 24th,25th, 31st Dec’23
- This coupon is not for sale.
- If you are Facing any issue in redemption of the Voucher Please call on 9811236798.
FAQs For Times Special Inquizitive Quiz
Q: What is the Times Special Inquizitive Contest?
A: The Times Special Inquizitive Contest is a trivia contest that is open to everyone. To enter, you simply need to visit the Times Special Quiz website and answer a few trivia questions. The more questions you answer correctly, the better your chances of winning.
Q: What are the prizes for the Times Special Inquizitive Contest?
A: The prizes for the Times Special Inquizitive Contest include:
First prize: Barbeque Nation vouchers worth Rs. 2000 each (50 winners)
Second prize: Times Special merchandise Bottle (100 winners)
Q: How do I enter the Times Special Inquizitive Contest?
A: To enter the Times Special Inquizitive Contest, simply visit the Times website and answer a few trivia questions. The contest is open to everyone, so what are you waiting for? Enter today!
Q: When does the Times Special Inquizitive Contest end?
A: The Times Special Inquizitive Contest shall be known as Times Special Inquizitive Contest and shall be held only between 23rd July, 2023 to 17th September, 2023